Depósitos Coballes, 1981-2015
"More than 30 years at your side, our beginnings"
1981 The company was founded in1981 with the current denomination of deposits COBALLES, SL. Its first location was in the town of A Guarda (Pontevedra), in a warehouse of 100 square meters. Our founders goal was to manufacture tanks to produce hot water in the style of firewood kitchens, after detecting a need in this market..Previously, the products used for this purpose had a much lower quality than what is now available, since the existing products in the market at that time were made of galvanized iron.
2015 Today we continue to be a dynamic and innovative company thanks to our extensive technical knowledge and experience,which we apply in every project. Each new product is adapted for renewable energies and customer´s requirements.
The Quality you deserve
Our manufacturing process and the high quality of the materials we use allow us to offer you not only the most extensive warranty, but also an important added value
Our vision makes us pioneers in both technologies used in our internal processes and the products we design.
Philosophy / CSR
In Depósitos Coballes YOU are our priority. We work daily to offer you the unique service that make us different:
- quick answer to your requests
- 10 years warranty for DUPLEX 2205 Stainless Steel tanks
- Technical support at your service
- Manufacturing to measure, O.E.M.
CERTIFICATES OF QUALITY COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
What make us different, is the high quality of our products.
ISO 9001:2008 certificated since 2003 in both design and the manufacture of our products
Guarantee product quality from the beggining until customer installation is finished.
You can download our certificate here.
All our products are CE marked according to the Directive 97 / 23 / Ec ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements, and eligibility for sale in Europe.
DEPOSITOS COBALLES MANUFACTURE PROCESS
DÚPLEX 2205 STAINLESS STEEL MANUFACTURING
- The material used in the manufacture of our tanks & wáter heaters is DUPLEX 2205 stainless steel.
- We have selected this steel becouse of its high resistance to corrosion, as well as is high mechanical resistance - much higher than the traditionally used for manufacturing - AISI 316 stainless steel.
- DUPLEX 2205 ensures the absence of contamination in the water, in addition to the conservation of its organoleptic properties.
- Sheathed electrical resistance: High resistance and durability as well as a quick replacement, becouse it does not require the draining of the water heater.
- The quality of the materials used prevents corrosion, making unnecesary the use of magnesium anodes or cathodic systems.
- Manufacture in-house
UNIQUE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- TIG Welding: The highest accuracy in welding, avoiding the presence of pores
- Protected atmosphere Welding
- Coil: our manufacturing process unique, as we make each coil in a single piece, avoiding intermediate welds.
- Pickling and passivation by immersion: Deposits are submited to a process of pickling and passivation by immersion, as opposed to the wash surface, so we can guarantee their durability.
- Insulation: our tanks are insuladed with HD polyurethane foam, resulting in Less heat loss = Greater energy efficiency
- Double test: Once its manufactured, we submit tanks to a double test in efficiency and resistance.
COMMON USES FOR OUR TANKS MANUFACTURED IN DUPLEX 2205 STAINLESS STEEL
- Processing of chemicals,
- Pressure vessels, tanks industry
- Gas and oil industry
- Desalination plants
- Marine industry
- Food industry